Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pormatiks no more

Ever since I got here in the States I have noticed a lot of changes in my habits. I was thinking of it for over a month and I always forget to post it here. Now that I am online and thought about it once more I grabbed the chance to do it. Here are some of those things:

1. Going out of the house without even bothering to take a bath. Wow, this is really something new. I never did this when I was in the Philippines.
2. Going out to eat, buy stuff at the grocery store in my house clothes (meaning - shorts, t-shirt, flip flops).
3. Leaving the house without spraying cologne/perfume.
4. Getting up from bed, still in my pajamas and hurrying up to buy something at the store.
5. Reading a lot. Pleasure reading at that too.
6. Walking a lot.

Hmmmm.. I know this isn't the complete list. I might update this post soon.

I don't dress up that much anymore which is kind of amusing. I used to dress up a lot when I was still an office worker and a professor. Well, now I am not. I kinda like it. :D

No comments: