Monday, August 31, 2009

RCFE turned office at night

This is my life at night. Aside from having to check up on my patients until midnight I have this makeshift "office" in the dining room. Hehehe! What do I do? I work. Well, I have my own farm to attend to and at the same time I have to work to earn some coins. Naks, akala mo naman kung ano ang negosyo no? Farm Town lang po! Hahaha!

Mula nga nung na-
addict kami ni Misis Tikboy eh dito na nauubos ang oras namin kapag tapos na ang trabaho. Kahit nung umuwi siya dito, we made it a point to allot time for playing. We couldn't believe that we could both be quiet and stay in bed for the whole day playing this virtual game. Seryoso pa kamo kami habang naglalaro! Hahahaha!

I miss Misis Tikboy. I miss being beside her even while playing Farm Town.

No comments: