Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mapula ang hasang

'Yan ang sabi ni Misis Tikboy sa akin kaninang umaga pagkagising ko. Nagda-drive na kasi siya pauwi at kailangan niya ng kausap para hindi siya antukin, galing kasi sa duty. Masyado na naman daw kasi akong hyper! Can't help it Mahal.. you know why. Mwehehehe!

Anyway... I was half awake, half asleep in my bed (yes, my bed and later our bed) having lewd thoughts when my phone beeped. I got a message from Misis Tikboy that our e-Ticket is ready. So, I got up and headed straight to the library. I brought my laptop and inquired for printing services. But they don't offer wifi printing so I got to login using my library card to be able to do so. So, I did. I tried printing the e-Ticket but it failed. The error message said that I have to fill my account to use the printing service of the library. Ngek! Pano 'yun? Sabi ko sa sarili ko. So, I approached the library staff and asked. Dali lang pala, all I have to do is scan my library card and then insert money to SAM. And then I did print the e-Ticket successfully.

Sabi ko nga kay Misis Tikboy I learned something new today. Hindi lang puro lewd thoughts.. hekhekhek!

3 hours and 20 minutes to go.. *wink*

No comments: