Thursday, October 21, 2010

Teleport

In a span of one week I have been to three different cities in SoCal. Three different cities, three different homes. When I decided to leave SFO I know that I am in for another adventure. I just never thought it would be like this. The first few days were tough. I hadn't set foot in my final destination yet when lightning struck and left me rattled. Good thing Misis Tikboy was with me. I calmed down and rethought my options. She gave me strength. She gave me hope. She is my inspiration. I wanted to be near her. To be with her. But this isn't the right time yet. Sometimes I wish it would be easy like K of C wherein you could just teleport your kingdom wherever you want.

I am taking baby steps. Getting familiar with my surroundings, getting to know people. Soon enough this would feel like an old familiar ground. Not home yet but close to home.

Close to my wife.

No comments: