Saturday, January 22, 2011

Looking back then moving forward

Our lives are entwined since the day we realized how much we love each other. From that day on we have ventured into this epic journey of gargantuan proportions that when I try to look back I couldn't believe how much time we have spent together, how much time we spent apart, how much time we invest in each other and the dream that we have. Now, each time I try to back track I couldn't help but cry and smile at the same time. There are times that you ask me how long can I keep up with you, how long can I wait, how long can I hold on... I tell you now and I will keep on telling you - I will be here until the day we make our vows. I will be here until the day our dreams come true. I will be here until the day that you realize that I have always been the one for you.

It took me a while to realize that you are the only one for me. Stupid jerk that I am for letting you go and straying from the path that always led to you. But I am all past that now. It amazes me to think that with just one word all else changed. How I see you, what I feel for you, how I see things around you. We've gone past that stage of impressing each other with the way we look. All I can see now is how we'll look like in our most vulnerable moment without trying to look good. The bare essentials of being comfortable and at ease with one another. That I love. That I cherish. That I look forward to everyday.

I love you. I will not tire of saying it again and again every moment of every day. Because I really do. And I love you because you are you. Plain and simple. Naughty and nice. I just do. I cherish each day that I wake up because of you.

All that I have. All that I am. All of my life. I am yours.

No comments: