Monday, February 14, 2011

I "Heart" You


We've never really celebrated Valentine's day even when we were in the Philipiines. Katwiran namin, everyday is a love day for us.... and besides, no use of competing with other couples. Mapu-frustrate ka lang kasi lahat puno (ehek!). At the stroke of midnight, Mr and Mrs Tikboy has this to say to each other:

Misis to Tikboy:

"For it was not into my ear you whispered but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul...Happy Valentine's Day Mahal. I love you."


Tikboy to Misis:

"My heart knows no bounderies. My soul yearns for yours. I have fallen and risen, gone astray and found the path again. Now and for all eternity, everything I do will be for you. All of my heart. All of my soul. All that I am. All of my life. Happy valentine's Day Mahal. I love you."

San ka pa???! Parang wedding vows ah, hahahahaha!

Happy Hearts Day!

No comments: