Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cozy In Love

Gone were the times when you work and plan so you can please... gone were the times when you try not to slip a burp or (goodness) a fart... Gone were the times when you need to always be smart, good looking and proper - me and my Tikboy has already reached that level that we are already cozy and comfortable. Comfortable enough that we no longer ran when we need to let go of a human "need" (hahahahaha!).

They say being cozy can become a routine...or it can be unsexy - I beg to disagree. I still feel that excitement when she looks at me... I still feel that tingle when she kisses my hand. Oh yes, the excitement is still there...

True love is when you are able to laugh after she farts...true love is when you can hug her and still say I love you after you said 'bantot ng kili kili mo!!!!" :)

No comments: