Saturday, March 7, 2009

Box, packages and cards

Since I got here, me and Misis Tikboy have been exhanging packages. If she sees something that would fit me or that I could use here she'll buy it, wrap it up and send it to me. Same thing here, if I see anything that I know she would like, I'd buy it and send it over to her. The only other thing that makes me smile is that I send her greeting cards every week. Sometimes two in a week. One time she said, Ano ka ba naman? Palagi akong may card! Ang gastos mo! I told her there's nothing wrong with it, I'd like to write her notes every now and then. Kahit pa halos araw-araw kaming magkausap at magka-text, I always make it a point to send her some sweet nothings every week.

Today I got another box from Misis Tikboy, a size 20 (boys section) pants, a blue green scrub suit and a card. Loved the scrubs and the pants! When I saw the card, I immediately opened it and read it. Kaso lang, pagtingin ko napakunot ang noo ko sabay recall sa memory ko. Hmmm... looks familiar. Then it hit me, it was the same card I sent her Tuesday last week! Hindi pa lang niya natatanggap! I called her up and told her about it, tawa kami ng tawa! Hehehe..

Talk about connection. Talk about soul mates. Haaay Mahal.. I miss you so much. Nine more days.

No comments: