Monday, March 30, 2009

You Can't Have Your Rainbow Without The Rain

Yesterday was pretty stressful for me and Tikboy. No, hindi kami nag-away but we were in two separate "forgettable" moments. Sabi nga ni Forest Gump, life is like a box of chocolates. Things wouldn't always come out as we planned. Kahit na anong gusto mo maging smooth ang lahat ng bagay, may lalabas na aberya pa rin. Mistakes done. Lesson learned.

It might have given us a big blow but that's what makes us strong di ba Tikboy ko? Hindi naman tayo newbie sa ganitong klaseng labanan eh. It's just in a different league but the principles are still the same.

When things like this happen, I step back and look at the whole scenario. I give my heart and my ego a little rub to comfort it. Then I take a deep breath and dive in again.

Pag ganito ang nangyayari, me and my Tikboy are one. Minsan, you need to bolt in to cushion each other and protect each other from the pain.

Hold my hand Mahal...

I know together we can do everything...

No comments: