Monday, March 9, 2009

Inquiry

Last week after one of our chat dates I was goofing around and making Misis Tikboy giggle. When we both signed out I sent her a text message and informed her about my plan. Sabi ko may ideya na ako kung paano ko madadala ang kontrabando sa Vegas. Hehehe! Early in the conversation she was telling me that I could not bring it - carry on or checked-in baggage. So, my mind was fast enough to think of something. Sabi ko nga sa kanya, basta gusto may paraan! Hehehe.. i was planning on calling the hotel on Sunday to ask if they could accept the package that I will be buying online even though we're not checked in yet. Sabi ko nga kay Misis Tikboy, masyadong halata na atat ako kung last week ako tumawag. Hehehe!

But since I've got nothing else to do right now, I tried to call the hotel and asked about it. They told me that it was okay for as long as they could see that we have a reservation in their hotel they would hold the item. I smiled and immediately sent a message to Misis Tikboy.

Hmmm.. what's my next move? Buy the item online and have them ship it to Vegas.

Now, this is really going to be one hell of a vacation! Mwahahahahaha!

No comments: