Monday, February 8, 2010

Anniverary Talk

Hindi namin namalayan ni Tikboy na lumalim ang pag-uusap namin kanina. We were just greeting each other happy anniversary (We have three anniversary dates you see... Feb 8, Oct 3 and June 8). During our talk, I found myself crying while I was texting this to her

Everyday when I wake up, I always thank God for giving me another day... another day to be with Gabe, another day to hear you laugh, another day to see the sun, another day to be with the people that I love and care... And if I do a little thing that made a person laugh or smile, then I feel that my job's done for that day. I've touched another person's life in my own little way.

I always pray that He would give me another day to do these things over and over again.

I love life and I thank God for the life that I have right now.

Cheesy... but it's true.

Sabi ko nga, para akong nagka self realization - dahil lahat ng sinabi ko came from my heart. I meant every word.

Hanggang ngayon, hindi pa rin ako tumitigil sa pag-iyak.

No comments: