Monday, February 8, 2010

Right to be Happy

Things are going well for us, we are happy and we are trying to leave the past behind. Slowly, we are making each other feel safe and secure even though we're 793 miles apart. Way better than before. Yet these people, these inconsiderate people who loves to inflict misery on us , keeps on getting in the way. But we will not falter, we will not fall. We will remain strong.

I know I have had my misgivings. But I am trying to be a better person. A better partner to my loving wife. Once I told her when we were still in high school, "You're my first and my last." And that still holds true. Siya ang kauna-unahang babaeng minahal ko. Siya rin ang kahuli-hulihang babae sa buhay ko. Those of you who have known how the story goes will either sympathize with me or hate me. I don't care. All I care about is my Mahal's happiness right now. I am trying my very best to give her everything she needs, everything she wants. I don't want to lose her anymore.

In time, I know, we will get what we pray for. We, too, have a right to be happy.

Kaya sa mga fans na kumokontra, pwede ba? Kung talagang mahal niyo kami (kung sino man sa aming dalawa ang type niyo) magiging masaya kayo na natagpuan namin ulit ang isa't isa. Dahil mahal na mahal namin ang isa't isa at doon kami maligaya.

No comments: