Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Something edible

Beautiful and mouth watering (parang Misis ko)
Picture muna bago kita kainin (hmmm... ibang kain na naman nasa isip ko)
Takaw!

Me and Misis Tikboy usually talk briefly when I am at work and she is on her way to work. abd from work. Today was no different. In the middle of our conversation she blurted out that she have a surprise for me. I asked her what it was but she just brushed me off. Loka talaga! Pag ako ang nagsabi na may sorpresa ako hindi ako tinatantanan, pag ako ang ang nagtanong iniiba ang usapan!

So when she called this afternoon on her way to work she asked me if I already got it. I told her not yet. Di ko pwedeng isulat dito ang usapan namin kanina at baka ma-censor pa. Hehehe!

A few minutes after we put down the phone the doorbell rang. I saw a van in our driveway and read the sign in it Edible Arrangements. Right there and then I knew what she sent me and I smiled. Sa takaw ko ba namang ito sa prutas! Naglaro pa nga ang isip ko, edible undies ang nasa isip ko kasi. Hahahaha!

No comments: