Thursday, May 14, 2009

Volleyball

I was watching FEU women's volleyball team slam the UP volleybelles a while ago (Got the links from FEU Tambayan Forum of course!). Impressive. During my heydays, it was the basketball team that was hugging the sidelines - because of Abarientos and Pablo. After I watched the clip, I hurriedly texted my Tikboy...

M: "Napanuod ko kung pano lampasuhin ng FEU women's volleyball team ang UP mo, hehehehe!"
T: "Nang-asar pa!"

My Tikboy was a member of the UP volleyball varsity team you see... So, of course, sarap asarin hahahahaha! I've never seen her play in College. Yeah, blame it on my suplada attitude, ehek! I remember, she used to send me her schedules on where and when will they have a game. Got to tell you though na hindi na kami that time so deadma lang. I was already busy with my nursing world, hahahahaha! Walang time sa mga kung ano ano...

Ngayon nanghihinayang ako kung bakit hindi ko man lang sya nakitang maglaro nung college days nya. Kung magaling na sya nung high school, I'm sure mas magaling sya nung college. Wala man lang ata picture ang bruha nung naglalaro sya... Haaaay...

Sayang... sabagay, siguro it wasn't meant to be na makita ko sya that time - baka ma in love lang ako, hahahahaha!

Saka, I dont go for atheletes... yabangers!!!!! hekhekhek!

No comments: