Thursday, May 14, 2009

Varsity

Misis Tikboy's message last night stuck to my head. I reminisced my varsity days, I'm just one of those geeks turned varsity in HS and then got hooked on the game because it has given me a new identity. My life changed the moment I finger tossed that ball back in 1989.

Too bad I don't have that much pictures to show off.. nor have video clips and footages to show Misis Tikboy how good I was.. better than when we were in HS. Ni minsan kasi di niya ko pinagbigyan noon. Ni minsan di niya ako pinanood. She has her reasons. I respected that.

Sigh. Sometimes I wish I could watch myself play. Nakaka-miss din kasi maglaro. Minsan nga naiisip ko kung kaya ko pa kayang humabol ng bola at lagariin ang buong volleyball court para lang makuha ang second ball at mai-set up ng maayos. Tabatsoy na kasi ako. Hehehehe!

No comments: