Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Daily routine

Since I got here my daily routine changed a lot. Gone are my petiks days in Tempe or Jersey City. I am always on the run. Always on the road - well, that was before I started working. Now, I wake up as early as 5:30, start working at 6:30 and then end my days' activity at about 20:00 hours. Busiest time of the day is from 6:30 until 13:00. After that I can go petiks for about an hour and a half before I get busy again.

Misis Tikboy and I were talking during one of my petiks moment. I was telling her about my may patients and what I did in the morning. I will spare you the details, I know she can deliver it better in one of her posts. But we had a good laugh. And it is the first in four days since I moved here in California. It was cut short because my boss came in so I had to put down the phone. Hehehehe!

I miss how Misis Tikboy giggles.. it makes my heart sing. I miss her smile, her scent, her stares.. I miss everything about her.

And yes, I do hope January comes sooner. For now, I asked my boss to give me a straight 6 days duty and 1 day off so that I could use up my extra off come January. Now, that's something to look forward to.

No comments: