Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Toe socks

Well, this is about my toe socks. I kind of preferred them than the regular socks because I usually wear sandals. When I went here in the US, I brought 3 pairs with me. All of them white. Misis Tikboy teased me about my kind of socks but she got used to it. It's actually one of our private jokes. ;)

When I went to NJ and they saw my socks, they immediately asked me where I bought it and for how much. I told them that I got it in the Philippines for P200, 3 pairs. Dapat daw pala nagpabili sila sa akin kasi gustong-gusto nila ito. If I only knew..

Yesterday when we were at Costco, this woman couldn't help herself and asked me where did I get my socks. She was telling me and Misis Tikboy that she couldn't find a plain one like these. Sabi ni Misis Tikboy sa kanya, sa JC Penney's daw meron.

Hmmmm.. kung alam ko lang na gusto nila ito dito sana nagbitbit na ako ng marami at ibinenta ko! Hahahahaha!

No comments: