Sunday, December 28, 2008

One Sunday afternoon

Originally, Nanay Pining and me planned to go to downtown SFO and attend Sunday Mass at St. Patrick's. But she begged off at the last minute this morning because of a cold. She told me that we would just go to Mater Dolorosa for the 12 noon mass. After the mass Kuya Lito wanted to take us to the Aquarium somewhere in San Francisco area. Parking was a problem so they decided to just eat at Moonstar. When we got there, the place was closed down so we ended up eating inside a mall. I told them to just leave me there and I would find my way back home by just riding the BART. I wanted to learn how to do it all by myself. So, they did leave me and went on the other stores along downtown SFO.

BART Station at Powell St.

BART Fares

The BART station looked a lot like the LRT line 2 along Cubao. Good thing that they have free brochures in there so I got three brochures: Fares and Schedules, Transit Connections and Destinations Guide. It was my first time to ride the BART but its not that hard. I bought a ticket for $15.05 which I could use for several rides. My ride from Powell St. to South San Francisco cost only $3.35. So, tomorrow I could still explore the train ride to SF Airport and back to either Colma or Daly City then ride the 390 or 391 bus and then take off in front of Jack in the Box along El Camino Real St. to get home. Or I could just go to downtown SFO again and go to Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39.


Hmmm.. I just talked to my Dad right now. Ang lakas daw talaga ng loob ko. Napagalitan rin ako ni Misis Tikboy kanina, worried kasi siya dahil nagpaiwan na lang ako basta sa downtown para mag-explore daan pauwi.

Talking to Misis Tikboy inside the BART. Nawawalan ng signal!

I got home safe though, kung hindi nga lang masakit ang ulo ko lalarga pa sana ako hanggang sa SFO Airport eh!

ETA announcements

Ticket office of MUNI buses in SFO

No comments: