Friday, December 5, 2008

Out

Well, I finally went out today. Misis Tikboy's been urging me to enjoy the sun since yesterday but I preferred to stay inside. She's got work and I wanted to stay beside her while she slept. I did too. I guess my body needed to regain the lack of sleep while I was in Jersey City.

Today I got up late. Continued reading Stepanie Meyer's Breaking Dawn, the 4th book since Twilight and then took a nap. I had a dream that a vampire bit me, thinking that she would turn me into one. But I guess my blood tasted that good and she couldn't stop from drinking my blood - then I woke up. Probably got too engrossed with the book. Hehehe!

Ate lunch at around two in the afternoon and then took a bath. I decided to go to the mall. I actually wanted to buy two things: the mocha coffe chip ice cream from Haagen Dazs and the Bulgari Rose Essentialle eau de toilette for Misis Tikboy. So, I walked 0.6 miles to get to the mall.



I did get the ice cream and Misis Tikboy. But I did get a bonus too, I got my CK One for less than $58. Hehehehe!

No comments: