Sunday, December 21, 2008

Halina't mag-explore..

I am off duty for two days. So, today I took the liberty of exploring by foot. Yep, you heard errr read it right. By foot. It isn't that bad. I am used to walking. Praktisado ito sa "schooling" ni Misis Tikboy. But it would have been easier if there was no rain. Rain poured practically the whole day. Even so, I had taken the time to take snapshots of my route. Hehehe!

This is Hickey Blvd. The first major street outside of the village.

Bus stop along Camaritas Ave.

View of Royal Inn, the nearest hotel near my place.

The Royal Inn. They don't have reservations online.

Travelers Inn. Another hotel beside the Royal Inn.

Approaching Daly City where Serramonte Plaza (the nearest shopping center) is.

Catching my breath inside the SamTrans waiting shed.

Had to take pictures on my own!

Yes! Serramonte Blvd. after a long uphill walk.

Serramonte Plaza

It took me a mile or so getting here. I did not buy anything extravagant, just a cell phone load for $25 and a diet Pepsi for $1.54. I was looking at a Mamma Mia DVD for Misis Tikboy and I found one. Kaso ayaw niya ipabili sa akin kasi $22 siya samantalang sa mall na pinupuntahan niya $15 lang! Ngek!

Next exploration? The BART ride and the bus ride. Got to familiarize myself with it. I've got three weeks to get used to it. Or else.. patay ako kay Misis Tikboy!

No comments: