Friday, December 12, 2008

Girl time at Toni&Guy and Dillards

Once again we had our own version of girl time - this time at Toni&Guy salon and Dillards. Prior to this Misis Tikboy tried to mess with me by saying she'll not come home. But I know her well enough to decipher that she was just bluffing. Hehehe! So, I played along while she was messing with me on the phone and then smiled when she knocked at my door. Ewan ko ba naman sa misis na ito, may susi naman kumakatok pa sa pinto!

We are breakfast and then I gave her time to sleep. Of course I was in bed too. I gave her a massage and then she dozed off to sleep. I woke her up an hour before our appointment at Toni&Guy. She's a regular there so she was assigned to her stylist, Shelley while I was assigned to Bree. During the consult, Misis Tikboy and Shelley went to my spot and helped me out. Sabi ni misis idea daw ni Shelley na lumapit sa amin. Lokang hairstylist, ang lakas ng radar! Hahahaha!

Bree was trying to initiate small talk and of course, polite as I am, I engaged her into one. Kasama kasi 'yun sa serbisyo nila. When I told her that I'll be moving to California she immediately offered info on her last summer's visit there. Sabi pa niya sa akin, Does it snow there? Gusto ko nga sana sabihin na, okay ka lang? Ngayon pa lang ako pupunta dun ano! Malay ko! Pero syempre, ngiti na lang ako sabay sabi na pagbalik ko ng Arizona sasabihin ko sa kanya. Hehehe!

Taken at Dillards, tingnan niyo naman kung ano ang ipinasuot sa akin ni misis. Hehehe! Muntik pa nga siya kumuha ng gown para ipasuot sa akin eh!

No comments: