Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pickled Tink at Hard Rock Cafe


She ordered a raspberry iced tea, I ordered a pickled tink drink. Pinatikim ko si Misis Tikboy, nagustuhan niya. Ang ending, umorder din siya! Hahahaha!

Pickled Tink stoli razberi vodka, piƱa colada mix and fresh strawberries served frozen and garnished with two maraschino cherries

We ate dinner at Hard Rock Cafe Pier 39 during our last night together at SFO. Actually we went to Castro district to check what's in it since JR, the guy at the reception kept raving about it. We took the F line cable car and got off at the last stop. Me and Misis Tikboy just walked along and observed the night life there. We wanted to eat rice so we looked for an Asian diner. When we couldn't find anything that looks and smells nice we decided to go back to Pier 39 to eat. Sabi ko pa nga sa kanya, mukhang napaghahalatang nagkaka-edad na kami kasi ayaw na namin ng maingay na night life. We just wanted to eat, sit back, relax and talk. Simple lang. Si Misis Tikboy nga ayaw pang mag-sink in nun age factor, she stopped at 25. Ako naman I kept counting since I just turned 35 last Friday.

I will never let go of your hand.

Ganito lang kami ni Misis Tikboy, no fancy stuff. Just being together makes us whole. All these years... mahirap ipaliwanag kasi mahirap din hanapan ng sagot. Malalim eh. I'm just thankful that I have her in my life.

Thanks Mahal for being with me on my 35th birthday. I love you.

No comments: