Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tikboy is boring

When Misis Tikboy posted the thing about my "singing" to her, I blushed. I don't know. It's not that I don't want to. I want to. I just don't have that enough courage to sing to her whenever she feels the urge to hear my voice. Funny, I have always imagined myself in a big concert hall, bar or something with her. Then in a spur of emotion I would just get up and grab the microphone from the lead vocalist performing on stage and then blurt out a stanza or two for her. I wanted to surprise her, do something unexpected because as she would always say to me, ang boring mo Mahal.

Once in a while I would have crazy thoughts of appearing on Ellen Degeneres' show just to propose to her in front of national TV. I would say that to her and she would look at me and say, Wag na wag mong gagawin 'yan! Napakaloko mo!

I love Misis Tikboy.. I always have and will always will. Nothing or no one could ever replace the original - my first and my last.

I love you Mahal.

No comments: