Saturday, January 3, 2009

Three in a row

I was hoping to get only a day off this week in preparation for next week. But I was surprised when I found out that I am taking a break for three days starting tomorrow. I was saving up my days off for Misis Tikboy's visit here. But what can I do? I've got the FTNG syndrome being the newbie in here.

So, I will start my day early tomorrow to do some exploration once again. Will ride the BART again and go to St. Patrick's on 756 Mission St. From there I will have to go where my feet leads me to. Probably to Fisherman's Wharf or Alcatraz, I don't know. I only got a couple of dollars in my pocket so I've got to budget it. That may limit my exploration but what the heck.. I've got to maximize the days and familiarize myself with the places that me and Misis Tikboy would go to once she's already here.

For now I'll take a shower before Misis Tikboy arrives from her shopping spree at Victoria's Secret.

No comments: