Thursday, January 29, 2009

You Take My Breath Away

I thought it was just like her any other voice mail... The usual "Musta ka na Mahal ko? I miss you... I love you...." thing. I was irritated when I went to work. She knew it so sabi ko, malamang nag-aalala. I dialed 123.

I carefully listened... and I cried.

There it was in my voice mail... her voice... she was singing... singing to me..

Unexpected. I never imagined she was going to do that. Ramdam na ramdam ko na mahal na mahal nya ako while she was singing.. kung gano ako ka-importante sa kanya.

Alam nyo, palagi ko sya kinukulit na kantahan nya ako. "Kahit isang stanza lang mahal...sige na.. please..sasabayan kita..." It would take a lot of prodding and encouragement from me before she belts out a hum that would turn into a couple lines of a song...

This time, she sang the whole song.

And that voicemail is the most cherished thing that I have in my blackberry now...

Thank you Mahal... You again took my breath away.

I love you.

1 comment:

BJ said...

I love you Mahal..