Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HSM 3



This is the second movie I watched here. The first one was Madagascar a few weeks ago. Misis Tikboy went home around lunchtime and said, Nuod tayo High School Musical 3 ha? I looked at her and before I could actually answer she said, O mas gusto mo ng Quantum of Solace? She must have thought that I am not into musicals. I said I like to watch musicals. Actually before we left, we were watching Hairspray on HBO. It was funny.

So, we went to Harkins Theaters and bought tickets for it. One thing that surprised me here is that you can as many refills as you want just for a single purchase. Ikaw ang magsasawa sa unlimited popcorn and drinks! When we walked into the movie house we looked around and then looked at each other with that naughty smile, Tayo lang ang tao ah. Hehehehe! We were giggling the whole time. Ang laki ng home theater natin ah! Misis Tikboy said.

After the movie I was kidding Misis Tikboy to swing at the other movie house so that we could watch Quantum of Solace. Ayoko nga! She told me. Hindi ko kaya! I was laughing out loud as we exited the area. Pwede ka kasing pumasok sa iba pang shows. Isang hall lang siya and may magbibilang during the show kung ilan ang nasa loob ng movie house. So, pwedeng-pwede kang magpalipat-lipat para mapanood ang ibang movie na isang show lang ang binayaran! Hahahaha! Sira ulo talaga ako.

Next movie to watch: Twilight. Vampire movie, hmmmm.. akong-ako 'yun. Hehehe!

No comments: