Monday, November 10, 2008

Oshkosh 16 for boys

We went to Desert Hills Premium Outlets in Seminole Dr, Cabazon, CA on our way back to Arizona a week ago. Desert Hills is known for its collection of 130 outlet stores of the world's leading designers and brand names. Why go here and not in the mall? Well, you can get 25% to 65% off on these items every day. That's a better deal right? Oh yeah!

Nagulat pa ako kasi kung 50% off na ang isang item, meron pang additional 20% off dun sa 50%. Saan ka pa di ba? So, my wife gave me a tour of Desert Hills. She's a regular, mind you. But she spends half of the time in only one store - Coach. I've seen her in action and boy, I haven't seen her so engrossed and passionate in one activity. Well, except for you-know-what. Hehehe!

We went to the Levi's outlet and told me to get one. She knows that Levi's is my brand. But I don't feel like getting one so I passed. Hindi naman namin inikot lahat ng outlet store, namili lang kami kasi mahaba pa ang biyahe namin pauwi.

During our Nike stop, she got me two tank top running sandos. I was looking for a jog pants but I couldn't find anything that fits me. So, after getting the tank top, we left. Next stop is Oshkosh B'Gosh to get something for Gabe. Pero ang nangyari pati ako nakabili. Hehehe! Kasya kasi sa akin ang size 16.


Sa sobrang tuwa ko ata sa pagpi-fit ng jeans na ito nakalimutan kong may isang bag ako ng Nike. Hindi ko alam kung saan ko na naibaba. Ang ending, nawala ang Nike tank top ko saka isang turtle neck shirt! Hmp! Nabinyagan ako ah!

Dami ko na bloopers dito. Hahaha! Sabi nga ni Misis Tikboy, pinagpalit ko daw 'yung Nike tank top at Jones New York shirt sa Oshkosh! Ngek!

No comments: