Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pogi points? I'm over that



Whenever we drive around I couldn't help but say "wow" when I see a Mustang GTR or a Ducati Superbike 1198. And then my wife would give me "the look" so I would then say this:

Mr. Tikboy: I'm over it. Can I get a Hummer or a Nissan Patrol instead?
Misis Tikboy: You better! Hmp! Where will I put all the groceries in that Mustang?
Mr. Tikboy: A Hummer or a Nissan Patrol it is.



She would always tell me that she don't approve me riding a motorcycle. But she allowed me to ride one because gas is cheaper for a motorcycle. But when I was advised not to ride a motorcycle anymore because of my back problem, she beamed and said Tigilan mo na mag-motor ngarud! Well, I didn't immediately follow her order. But I made a bargain, I told her I would sell my motorcycle. Sad thing is, until now nobody's interested with my bike. It's under the custody of my youngest brother Buboy.

Aside from my back problem, the reason why she didn't want me riding one is because it adds up to my "sex appeal" or as we would normally call it pogi points kasi. That is also the reason why I couldn't have my dream car - the Mustang GTR. I got a glimpse of a live unit when I went to Frys Electronics here in Tempe. Caught it at the parking lot, it sure looks good huh!


Conclusion? I'm over collecting pogi points. So, Mustang GTR.. in my dreams man!


No comments: