Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

My wife says that I am more like Edward Cullen of Stephanie Meyer's novels. But I will leave it up to her to enumerate our similarities.

For now let me just quote my favorite lines in the novel which I actually finished in almost one day because I made the effort to distract myself from not bothering my wife during one of her "social activities" with her friends last night.

It makes me… anxious… to be away from you.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 9, p.188

You are my life now.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 15, p.314

I love you. It’s a poor excuse for what I’m doing, but it’s still true.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 17, p.366

Could you believe that, despite everything I’ve put you through, I love you, too?
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 20, p.418

I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be right here as long as you need me.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 24, p.471


Can't wait to see the movie.

I'm into the second novel now, New Moon.

No comments: