Saturday, November 8, 2008

Meet my Cactus Buddy

Here's proof that I am actually in Arizona. Meet Mr. Cactus and his buddy, the ultimate backscratcher!

My wife would surely raise her eyebrows and then laugh when she reads this post because I would definitely explain what type of cactus is shown here at my left side. Hahaha! Can't help it, I'm a professor Misis Tikboy!

What is shown above is known as the Saguaro Cactus, the largest here in America. According to my research, it actually goes up to sixty feet in height. Hmmm.. makes me look like a dwarf huh? They can be found in New Mexico and in southern Arizona. At dawn or dusk, they look like humans. Ngiiiiii! There you go, my imagination is running wild again. Makukurot na naman ako ni Misis Tikboy nito!


And right here is the ultimate backscratcher, my Cactus Buddy! He definitely would take away your itch but would leave a mark. Hahahaha! My wife was hovering around this stuff and told me, Mahal sumimple ka nga. Kuhanan mo ng picture. Wag ka papahalata! We were laughing the whole time while at the store. Thing is, we didn't get one. Could've been a great souvenir from Sedona!

No comments: