Thursday, February 5, 2009

3 months

I was on my way to the bathroom to have my shower when I was intercepted by Ed, he was being visited by his family because he'll be having an operation at six fifteen in the morning tomorrow.

Ed: Hey Dick, BG here is a school teacher in the Philippines.
Dick: Yeah Dad, I talked to her a few days ago and she's going to take the exam this Saturday. So, BG have you decided what grade level you'd like to teach?
Me: No, I haven't. Your education system here is a bit different.
Dick's wife: So, why have you decided to come here?
Me: Just to visit (Misis Tikboy) and take the exam (eklat)

And so on and so forth. We were talking about almost everything when Dick's wife popped the question:

Dick's wife: So, how long have you been here?
Me: Hmmm.. I got here October 23rd. So, 3 months going 4.
Dick's wife: You've only been here for 3 months and you speak perfect English! Wow..
Me: Thanks.
Ed: BG's a professor and a good cook too!

Susme, kulang na lang interbyuhin ako ng todo ng mag-anak na ito. Buti na lang nagsalita ang asawa ni Ed at naka-eskapo ako. Heto tuloy, tapos na ako mag-shower. Hehehe!

No comments: