Monday, February 9, 2009

Haircut at Regis

While waiting for the bus. It was 50 degrees and windy outside at 11:40 in the morning. Thought it was going to rain but it was just cloudy.

After my haircut at Regis Salon. Sa wakas mukha na naman akong tao! Hehehehe!


Finally had my haircut today at Regis Salon Serramonte. I can't get used to the fact that a haircut in here costs 30 bucks at the least! Susme! But it felt good. At least I don't look like Wolverine anymore. Hehehehe!

Bought some stuff too. A data cable for my Blackberry since I wanted to try configuring my phone into becoming a modem for my laptop. Ang hirap kasi kumuha ng signal sa kabilang bahay! Laging napuputol. Since I am subscribed to unlimited web and messaging, I might as well make the most out of it. At 85 bucks a month, I should make the most out of it!

Went to Macy's and hovered around the perfume section, got a glimpse of CK Euphoria.
Liked the scent but liked the Intense version better. I was looking for a traveler size bottle but couldn't find any. I was talking to Misis Tikboy while I was at the mall. Sabi nga niya para din daw kaming magkasama. Hehehe.. when I saw Perfumania, she urged me to go inside and look for the CK Euphoria. What I saw was my old scent, CK Contradiction.
It was on sale so I ended up buying it. Hehehe! Lakas ng impluwensiya sa akin ni Misis eh! Kung bags ang hilig ni Misis, ako naman pabango! Hehehehe!

Went home early, di ko kasi kasama si Misis Tikboy kaya hindi ko makayang maglamyerda sa mall ng matagalan. Pag nabili ko na ang gusto ko, umuuwi agad ako.

Haaaay.. I miss you Misis Tikboy..

No comments: