Friday, February 6, 2009

Amoy lupa

I was talking to Dan's parents this afternoon.They came by to visit. Bob, the dad is really a joker. He likes to fool around and make fun of me. He mess with me a lot and I fight back. The wife loves me because I can carry a joke or two and she appreciates what I am doing for their son. They were playing cards when they engaged me in a conversation. We were talking about Ken, and somehow we got into the topic of age. When I told them that I am 35 and Jc is 25, they couldn't believe it. Even Dan commented that I couldn't be 35. Out of nowhere Bob said that he couldn't marry me now because I'm just a kid! He said that in front of his wife. Dan's mom said that Bob is going to divorce her and then winked at me. These people make my life here a little bit easier. It's good to talk to them once in a while.

I told Misis Tikboy about it while she was driving on her way to work. Tawa siya ng tawa! Hanep daw ang mga nagkakagusto sa akin. Matatanda! 80 something na kasi! Hahahaha! Susme! Kung alam lang daw niya na gusto ko ng matandang mayaman at madaling mamatay, noon pa sana!

Nyaiks.. amoy lupa! Hehehe..

No comments: