Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Susme, praning na yata ako!


I wasn't prepared for this. I was reassigned at the last minute here at Newman. Although I've been here before it wasn't quite the same. This is my first day, last night was my first night. It was okay last night. But when the day started, all seems to be in a bit of haywire. Harry woke us up asking for pain pills at five in the morning. Mary Ann kept on screaming for help only to find out that what she really wants is for me to reassure her that everything is okay. She kept on asking me to tell her what's going on. I was pissed off. My patience was running out, I was raising my voice.

I wasn't feeling very good. Since last night I've been having chest pains even when I was sleeping. It's funny that I feel so tired because I just came from a two days off. I don't know. When Misis Tikboy called me this afternoon I told her about my experience today. Sabi niya wala daw kasi akong background sa medical field kaya ganito, stressed out ako. Hindi daw ako pwedeng mag-trabaho kasama under niya dahil baka saluhin lang niya ang trabaho ko. Ngek!

Haaay.. four more days before I take a break from this environment. Iniisip ko na lang kailangan ko ng panggastos sa Vegas para hindi ako mabuset!

No comments: