Sunday, February 8, 2009

After the Big E: Two days off!

Finally, I am going to take a two-day off. I've been so stressed the past few weeks. I am just glad that yesterday is over and done with. What happens next, happens. Tito Mar took this picture using his phone yesterday morning before I went inside Westmoor High School. I forced a smile. Hindi naman halata di ba?


Four hours later, Tito Mar and Tita Minda picked me up and we went to Goldilocks in Westborough to eat lunch. Kwento dito, kwento diyan. She will be going to the Philippines next week since it's Lolo Bert's 75th birthday.
After eating at Goldilocks Tita Minda suggested that we cross the Golden Gate and take pictures there. She's like a tourist guide! She did that too while I was in New Jersey/New York last year.

Tito Mar was taking Tita Minda's picture.. I took their picture. Sweet! Hehehe..

I need a haircut!

No comments: