Monday, February 23, 2009

Minor setback

Sabi nga nila, when it rains, it pours.

Last night was one hell of a night for me. It was the last stretch of my five-day duty. I was looking forward for a break where I could relax and unwind, mag-recharge lang ba ng baterya. Sabi nga ni Idha pagkatapos ng endorsement, para daw akong lantang gulay. Nakatulala kasi ako pagdating ko ng 808. I just smiled. I couldn't tell her that I got a double blast. One from Misis Tikboy and the other one from my Dad.

All is well with me and Misis Tikboy. We talked before I went out today. Told him about the situation in the Philippines and she told me, "Welcome to my world." Napaiyak ako sa sobrang inis.. ayoko kasi na pinangungunahan ako. Damay pala ako sa naging desisyon nila, bakit di ako kinonsulta?

I was trying to recover from the horror of last night when I went here at the library. I was hoping to clear my head and have a good internet access. The result of my exam will be out today at 5PM PST. So, while waiting for Misis Tikboy to leave the house and drive to work I checked out the website. The unofficial results are out. Kumabog ang dibdib ko. Kung may heart rate monitor lang akong suot siguradong papalo 'yun sa mataas na heart rate. I typed in my ID and saw the result. I passed one part of the test, I failed in two.

Hmmmm.. so it comes in 3's.

Sabi ni Misis Tikboy, minor setback lang 'to. I can retake the other two components of the exam whenever I want. Wag daw ako magmadali. Ngayon daw alam ko na ang style.

Pero ang sakit.
This is the first time that I actually failed in an exam. Hindi pa ako bumagsak sa kahit na anong exam. Ngayon lang.

This isn't easy for me.

1 comment:

Misis Tikboy said...

don't be too hard on yourself.. everything will be alright.. I love you.